Friday, January 16, 2009

Animal Crossing First Thoughs (Wii)

I'd like to say first I’m sorry for my absence. My computer has ran into a number of problems.

Anyway, On Christmas i received Animal Crossing; Let's go to
the City, So with my Laptop i though i could get another Review in. I've only just started, really, so i though I’d do first thoughts like i did with 'Alone
in the Dark

So your on a bus -like on the Gamecube- and you talk to Rover - Again, like the Gamecube - And set your settings. Once that's all done you're put into the
town just like the other two games. So far the controls are DREADFULL, in my opinion. You use the Wii remote and point, like you're using the stylus but
mine seems to stop responding, I'd plug in the nunchuck if i knew where it was but i don't...

It's mainly just the Gamecube/DS version with new wallpaper over it. I'm unsure how to react to be honest. I loved Animal Crossing: Wild World. I played it for an entire year none-stop and then just left it.

Why don't I like this? It's most likely the controls...Or maybe it isn't. I remember long before this game was announced, being in a small AC Forum and talking about how great it would be to have a Wii version. You know, Motion Controls and being able to put furniture outside. I also remember myself suggesting that there could be clubs like fishing and bug clubs. We couldn't of been the only ones who wanted new stuff so why is it exactly the same?

I'm also wondering how the Hell the named the entire game after a tiny Plaza with about five shops. Maybe I’m over-reacting. Maybe I should play a bit more before i continue. Yes, There is still hope but so far, what I’ve seen has disappointed me

1 comment:

  1. Interesting. I've got to agree with a few of those points.

    ReplyDelete